Robotic lawn mowers
The Zoef Robot mowers are strong and powerful. Have a particularly good quality and easy operation. Berta and Harm 2.0 are also adaptable to the surface of your lawn.
Of course, the mowers are equipped with livestock safety features such as bumper sensors, lift sensor and an emergency button.
The difference between Berta and Harm 2.0 is that Harm 2.0 can mow up to a maximum area of 1500m2 and Berta is suitable for fields of up to 600m2.
Both mowers can be programmed to work automatically at the set time. They will then perform their mowing task every 48 hours.
Both mowers are equipped with a PIN code protection against theft.
Advice robotic mower:
- How to choose a robotic lawnmower
- Why a robotic lawnmower from Zoef Robot
- Robotic lawnmower benefits
- Cons robotic mower
- How do you define the terrain?
- How do you install a robotic lawnmower?
- How does a robotic lawnmower navigate?
- How do you program a robotic lawnmower
Choose a robotic lawnmower